Issue of certificates

​​​If you have lost your powerboat certificate, certificate of proficiency in yachting or SRC certificate, you can request a new one.

If you have lost your certificate, you can request a new one from the local provider who has issued your original certificate. If your certificate was issued by the Danish Maritime Authority, you can apply for re-issue of a yachtsman certificate here.

General information on the reissue of yachtsmen certificates from the Danish Maritime Authority

The fee for being reissued with a powerboat certificate or a certificate of proficiency in yachting is 75 DKK. The fee for being reissued with an SRC certificate is 180 DKK. If we are unable to issue a certificate to you, your payment will be reimbursed.

Issue of yachtsmen certificates

Your first personal watercraft certificate, powerboat certificate, certificate of proficiency in yachting and SRC certificate is issued and forwarded by the approved provider who held the tests that you have passed. Therefore, you will pay the fee for the certificate to the approved provider.

You may be qualified for a yachtsman certificate if you have achieved a higher grade of certificate, i.e. a certificate of competency as a navigating officer or a GMDSS radio certificate. If you have questions regarding this, please contact

If you wish to apply for a yachtsman certificate based on achieved certificate of competency or a GMDSS radio certificate, please use the same application form as for reissues.

Apply for a yachtsman certificate.



Recreational sailing
Seafarers, Certification and Social Affairs

In connection with future email enquiries, please leave out sensitive information, such as your social security number, since the internet connection is not encrypted. However, if you do submit documentation containing your social security number, please cover the last four digits.